- 182072 - Manufacturing Associate
- Up to $33.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Associate for an opening in Lexington, MA.
• Executing aseptic operations within Biosafety cabinet and cleanroom environment.
• Preparation of buffers to support downstream purification activities.
• Performing critical downstream activities through Chromatography, TFF, Viral Filtration, and Final Formulation.
• Documentation of all activities in Batch Records, Logbooks, Forms, Etc.
• Follows verbal and written procedures in operating production equipment and performing processing steps; accurately completes appropriate production documentation.
• Identifies, escalates and documents events and subtle variances that deviate from normal operation; participate as needed in investigations.
• Monitor processes using automated production systems and controls with limited supervision.
• Equipment preparation, sanitation and disinfection.
• Demonstrates ability to troubleshoot basic mechanical operations.
• Conducts training for less experienced personnel.
• Work in accordance with site and company EHS programs.
• Work in accordance with regulations, detailed protocols, Batch Record’s, SOP’s and Work Instructions.
• Fulfills role of lead trainer on numerous operations and is an area SME.
• Fulfills the role of Team Lead in the absence of the team supervisor. Responsible for assignment of duties to all team members, ensuring execution of duties, communicating at daily scheduling meetings, and providing technical support as needed.
• Independently motivated and can work within a cross-functional team
• Effectively utilizes Microsoft office applications.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• A strong attention to detail through a 12-hour shift.
• Solid understanding of aseptic principles.
• Work towards solutions to given problems and operate under cGMP requirements.
• Work cross-functionally with support groups such as Facilities, Engineering, Contamination Control, MST, Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED and 5-7 years’ industry related experience of on-the-floor leadership or subject matter expertise in assigned area’s core operations. Bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of industry related experience on=the-floor leadership or subject matter expertise in cGMP manufacturing.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. May require overtime to work evenings, weekends or holidays, as required to meet project timelines.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.