- 182077 - Systems Engineer
- Fort Worth
- 15 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
• System Level Design Experience
• Background using ethernet protocols
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience in one or more of the following skill domains: TACAN, IFF, Link 16 and/or Open Systems Architecture
• Familiarity with Systems Engineering processes to include requirements development and verification, systems architecture, and conceptual design theories
• “Internet of Things” applications
• Working knowledge of aircraft avionics
• Team Player
• Good Communication Skills
• MS Office Suite Proficiency
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, Computer Science, related Engineering degree considered
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.