- 182086 - Structural Analysis Engineer 3
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Structural Analysis Engineer 3 located in North Charleston, SC.
- Evaluate strength of structural non-conformances and repairs.
- Apply knowledge of structural analysis principles to assess and resolve product/process issues discovered throughout
the product lifecycle.
- Analyze MRB dispositions for structural integrity and identify, document and communicate deviations that could impact
design intent and safety.
- Provide alternate repair recommendations as necessary to Liaison Engineering to meet structural requirements
- Review and approve structural analysis.
- Lead development, integration and documentation of structural requirements to establish the system design.
- Coordinate with regulatory agencies and representatives to support certification of airplane structural components.
- Lead development of test plans and configurations, support test execution, analyze and report test results to validate and verify systems and components compliance with requirements and specifications.
- Support in-service products by leading investigations into failures and analyzing improvements.
- Explore new composite repair methods and technologies.
- Positive & proactive mindset, highly motivated team member willing to manage multiple assignments and work with a sense of urgency.
- Utilize LEAN best practices.
- Proactive collaboration with customer, build positive relationships. (i.e. Liaison Engineering and Operations teams)
- Effective communication with other team members, management.
The position requires an Engineer with a servant / mentor leadership mindset who communicates and collaborates well with others and fosters an environment that values diversity.
Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification. (ENG degree required)
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a background check. Must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.