- 182104 - Documentation Proofreader
- Up to $15.00 DOE
- 2 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Documentation Proofreader for an opening in Waco, TX.
Responsible for proofreading documents from multiple users and ensuring the documents meet the required specifications. This includes grammar and spelling corrections, extreme use of technical acronyms and specified formatting.
• Able to work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
• A minimum of 1 years proofreading and/or editing of technical documents
• Expert Microsoft Word editing skills to include formatting
• Excellent read/write skills
• Technical experience preferred but not required
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Part Time with full time availability
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.