- 182126 - JSF Procurement Cost Specialist II
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a JSF Procurement Cost Specialist IIs for an opportunity in Tempe, AZ
The service provided shall include the following:
This position is responsible for quoting all FAR15 requirement for all Aerospace proposal
activity. This information is assimilated into a report format and utilized to support requirements
for Fair and Reasonable Pricing, source selection, negotiations and compliance of the proposal
package. Various systems are used to support this activity including SAP, OneSource, WebPlan,
and PDM among others. The data is analyzed and summarized for Commodity Managers, Buyers
Negotiation Specialists, and DCMA or DCAA.
• Access various systems (SAP, PDM, Business Objects) to identify specific part needs
• Access and analyze Sourcing data to identify customer usage for buy parts
• Establish a US Government, Commercial Analysis for a group of parts
• Analyze and summarize part usage data into tables
• Communicate US Government contract requirements to Commodity Managers and Lead
• Identification of contract/platform usage by Commercial and US Government platforms
• Send out RFQ with all required FAR15 flow downs
• Follow up with suppliers to drive due dates and compliant responses
• Escalate issue to leadership if supplier is not responding
• Partner with Cost Analyst to ensure supplier understands the FAR15 requirement
• Write up narrative to document story
• Lead kick off meetings with supplier, Commodity Manager, Pricing, and Business
• Update SFDC for latest status
• Attend Tier 3 meetings to drive results on proposal packages
• Will write Price analysis in support of competitive quotes
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.