- 182144 - Production/Inventory Coordinator B
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Production/Inventory Coordinator B's for an opening in North Charleston, SC.
Processes and moves production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions. Monitors work in process. Communicates status of parts and materials using automated systems and manual reporting methods to insure parts availability. Identifies and solves problems or discrepancies of limited scope with parts and materials using established procedures or processes. Coordinates with various functions to set priorities, expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays. Works under general supervision.
Computer Operations - Intermediate Level
Manufacturing - Intermediate Level
Customer Service - Intermediate Level
Inventory management - Advanced Level
- Blueprint reading preferred (part identification)
- Must be able to operate a computer
- Preferred 3 years of manufacturing/aerospace/warehousing experience
- Must be able to pass forklift training
• Lift up to 25 pounds (Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds), bend and twist at the waist, walk, crawl, crouch, stand for long periods, kneel, reach, climb/balance, flexion/extension
• Contact with sealants and solvents, exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms
• Use personal protective gear for face, eyes, ears, hand, and arms as required.
• Read, write, and comprehend the English language
• Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material on occasion
• Obtain & maintain training certifications as required to support assignment responsibilities
• Occasional (1 to 3 hrs) finger manipulation
• On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs
• Frequent reaching overhead (3 to 6 hrs)
• Frequent walking on flat surfaces
• Frequent standing flat or uneven surfaces
• Frequent balancing on a ladder, steps, or uneven surfaces
• Occasional climbing on 3-12 ft ladders or stands
• Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls
• Occasional contact with metals
• Exposure to plastics and solvents to atmospheric conditions
• Frequent exposure to noise
Accredited High School Diploma/GED.
FULL TIME/2ND SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Candidates must be able to support/work any and all shifts for business needs.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.