- 182157 - Customer Visit Coordinator
- NY-New York
- Grand Island
- Up to $18.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Visit Coordinator for an opening in Grand Island, NY.
Provides administrative support for Customer visits and audits. The successful candidate will possess strong organizational, and administrative skills to provide assistance to the customer and cross-functional customer visit/audit team.
Promotes clear communication within the customer and cross functional audit/visit team to provide optimal customer experience.
* Coordinates Audit and Visit calendar, meeting rooms, pre visit meetings, document collection (CDA, Visit Request Form), agendas, meeting invites in Outlook
* Works with multiple site groups for the visit (PMO, Quality, Sales Reps)
* Coordinates breakfast/lunch/snacks
* Supports customer and audit/visit team during the visit (document print outs, meal issues)
* Previous experience providing administrative support in fast paced environment
* Demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers as well the ability to handle confidential and proprietary information
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Must be proficient in spreadsheet, presentation & email software such as MS Office Suite
* Experienced in independently managing multiple concurrent tasks and meeting rigid deadlines
* Excellent attention to data
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.