- 182202 - Avionics Engineer
- Fort Worth
- 15 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Avionics Engineer for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX.
Supports development, design, integration and test function of Avionics/flight control systems, including electronics, SW, hydraulics, etc. Analyzes product/system designs, applying knowledge of technology and materials to ensure a design that considers functionality, appearance, FAA compliance, availability, safety and cost.
Equivalent years of hands on experience with the operations of radio frequency (RF) systems (EW or Radar) or a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
Laboratory and/or Flight Test of Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS), Radar Systems or Electronic Counter Measure (ECM) Systems.
• Any familiarity with JSF avionics suite or systems engineering processes.
• JSF program clearance.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Experience designing, programming and testing mission data
• Experience in data analysis of Combat Integrated Mission System
• Experience with Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogramming (EWIR)
• Hands on lab testing of RF systems
• Experience with Foreign Military Exploitations (FME)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products and Database applications
Accredited BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x246 or (800) 927-9318 x246
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.