- 182256 - Procurement Expeditor
- $18 to $25.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Procurement Expeditor for an opening in Mason, OH.
• Contact suppliers to ensure that all dropship purchase orders were received and that deliveries will ship on time
• Maintain constant contact with vendors while deliveries are in route
• Notify material planning in a timely manner if a critical delivery is going to be late
• Work with vendors to solve invoicing issues that could delay critical shipments
• Follows up on all awards until completion of order.
• Negotiates and settles with suppliers regarding damage clams, rejections, losses, return of materials, over shipment, reschedule requests, cancellations, and engineering changes.
• Maintains timely control of orders, amendments, shipping notices, and other documents to assure accurate retention of records.
• Very strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Strong judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Highly skilled at analyzing and resolving problems.
• Data Entry & Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to interface effectively with suppliers and internal customers.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.