- 182269 - Systems Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- 15 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Palmdale, CA.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
--Experience with Avionics Systems Integration and Test
- Experience supporting LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Linux / Unix scripting
- Knowledge / experience with Cisco Routing and Switching
- Experience with switching and routing with specific knowledge on TCP/IP, IP configuration, peer-to-peer networking, IP addressing & subnets
- Experience in information security infrastructure, and JSIG implementations
- Virtual network switching and routing
- Good documentation and technical writing skills to maintain system(s) configurations and network diagrams
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Windows Server and Active Directory Server Administration
- Security+ certification
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills illustrated through related work experience
- Demonstrated self-starter willing to work flexible hours and on-site support
- Ability to travel as required
Accredited BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.