- 182296 - Systems Engineer 3
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Systems Engineer 3's located in Hazelwood, MO.
• Project Engineering
• Leading requirements definition
• Performing system design development (preferably in Cameo)
• Working with external suppliers
• Generating subsystem requirements and publishing the specs
• Independently working in DOORS, including creating requirements and linking between objects.
• Coordinating interface definitions.
• Integrating and installing products from numerous Training Systems Capabilities to fulfill customer needs and requirements
• Perform/Lead requirements verification on system engineering products using inspection, analysis, and significant hands-on demonstration and test methods
• Due to the technical complexity of these trainer systems experience with computing infrastructure, trainers and training systems is desired, but not required. Knowledge of aircraft and aircraft systems is a plus, but also not required.
• Supporting overall concurrency with the aircraft changes.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
• Experience multi-tasking and working in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively to reach decisions that are mutually acceptable to multiple engineering and support teams.
Desired Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience with trainers and training systems
• Experience with tools such as Cameo and Version 1
• Experience with and Agile framework
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
• U.S. DoD Secret clearance background investigation completed within the last five years
Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Occasional travel may be required.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.