- 182344 - Production Assembler
- Up to $12.50 DOE
- 5 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Production Assembler for an opening in Detroit, MI.
• Setup and load product dryers
• Unload, weigh and transfer dried product
• Equipment cleaning
• Facility cleaning
• Perform other duties as assigned by a Supervisor
• No specific experience required as on-the-job training will be conducted.
• Must be able to write legibly
• Read and comprehend directions
• Basic math skills
• Follow instructions
• Attention to detail
• Strong verbal communication
• Good Manufacturing Practices / ISO experience
• Good Documentation experience
• Use of Standard Operating Procedures
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
1st Shift, 7:00am – 3:30pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.