- 182465 - Manufacturing Operator
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Up to $15.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Operator for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
• Carry out Standard Operating Procedures involved in high throughput manufacturing, visual inspection, material handling and inventory control
• Operate semi-automated equipment in the production of protein analysis tools
• Complete all batch records and manufacturing documents according to quality systems standards as required
• Maintain accurate inventory of products and inventory records using an online materials resource planning tool
• Complete production schedule to plan maintaining sufficient output levels measured on an hourly basis
• Verbal or written communication of problems to manufacturing leadership and assistance in identifying variables and offering resolutions
• Escalate equipment issues to the maintenance team through verbal and written communication
• May perform other related duties as required and /or assigned
• Keep manufacturing leadership informed of the status of assigned production processes
• Interact daily with equivalent levels of personnel in the manufacturing area
• Attend trainings or read content to understand and follow applicable manufacturing processes and Standard Operating Procedures
• The job encounters semi-routine work situations of limited scope and complexity where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required
• Operator is scheduled with a piece of equipment running dual shifts, punctuality is held in the highest regard
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs. or 20 lbs. repetitively throughout the day
• Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position; errors in work could cause delays in production schedules
• Must be able to work safely with chemicals & hazardous materials.
• Must be able to stand for an extended period of time
• Must be flexible to work varying schedules & hours as needed.
• Machine Operator Experience
• Experience with Good Documentation Practices
• Experience in ISO or cGMP regulated manufacturing environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Word
• Working knowledge of MRP system.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.