- 182497 - Digital Marketing Specialist
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Up to $56.26 DOE
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will have foundational experience with paid media platforms associated with Demand Generation efforts, with an understanding of related strategies and analysis/optimization components.
This role requires a digital marketer who can support a team of talented professionals from campaign development to execution. This position will work at the group level, providing dedicated support to multiple divisions, to ensure that digital channels are an integrated and optimized part of the marketing mix and that the objectives of channel preference are delivered upon. To be successful in this capacity, the candidate for this role must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment, in a global organization, and collaborating with large teams across the company. The ideal candidate will be passionate, have a vision for the future of paid media and marketing, and focused on delivering results while continuously improving customer centricity and experience within our digital channels.
• Assist in the development, execution, and optimization of on-going paid media efforts,
as well supporting analysis, to drive demand generation across channels (SEM, Social, Display, and PMP)
• Leverage data to advance paid media strategies, track and report campaign and channel effectiveness, uncover relevant insights, and identify channel optimization opportunities
• Leverage data centric targeting capabilities to drive improvements in channel effectiveness
• Monitor and optimize campaign budgets to ensure highest possible return on advertising spends
• Collaborate with team members/business partners to execute and measure enhanced and integrated digital marketing campaigns, aligned with business goals
• Stay current and knowledgeable on new developments, trends, and technologies in the digital marketing and paid media space
• 2+ years of experience in customer driven digital marketing, advertising, or eCommerce
• Experience in SEM using Google AdWords, Bing, and other paid search platforms
• Experience managing and optimizing social media and display advertising campaigns via native and managed platforms
• Strong analytical and excel skills with the ability to quickly isolate data and insights
• Ability to produce concise and clear guidance or summaries based on insights
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management, planning, and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple deliverables.
• Self directed and motivated, with the ability to efficiently operate independently
• Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues inside and outside the organization
• Experience with Adobe AdCloud and Adobe Analytics a plus
• Google AdWords Certification
• Account or project management experience
• Science based work or educational experience a plus, but not required
Accredited BA/BS in business or technical field or equivalent professional experience preferred
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.