- 182624 - Systems Engineer
- Fort Worth
- 15 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
• Primary role is member of the F-35 Prognostics & Health Management (PHM) Advanced Analytics Team
• Primary responsibility is to advance the F-35 PHM analysis capability F-35 Fleet Analytics Search Tool (F-35 FAST) by implementing solutions utilizing systems engineering principles to design and implement the data life-cycle to; collect, ingest, process, store, persist, access, and deliver data at scale and at speed to enable team members to efficiently conduct analyses and mature PHM performance. The data engineer will clearly document and define PHM data available for analysis and maintain standards and best practices to ensure the architecture can efficiently support required data growth.
• Additional responsibilities may include maturing the F-35 Vehicle or Mission Systems PHM capability by analyzing the aircraft systems/subsystems design, PHM design, actual PHM performance, and working with system owners to develop required corrective actions.
• Primary Tasks include coordination with the F-35 PHM and Information Technology (IT) teams to implement and sustain required PHM data for analysis in a big data infrastructure. The engineer will sustain the existing Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes and implement updates to expand data available for analysis.
• Additional tasks include analysis of vast quantities of machine data collected from aircraft. The data engineer will generate and mature engineering data for isolating and troubleshooting sub-system fault codes and identify nuisance or correlated diagnostic fault codes to mature system performance.
• One or more of the following languages: SAS, SQL, Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark, Flume, Python
Accredited Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related field.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.