- 182654 - Financial Analyst
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Financial Analyst for an opening in Franklin, MA.
Key responsibilities include productivity tracking, forecasting and analysis of EPM’s P&L’s (Income Statements) and Balance Sheets, and assisting with Annual Operating Plan (AOP) development. This position offers the right candidate great exposure to all functional areas and regions of the global EPM business, exposure to the global EPM team, and a diverse workload with a clear objective of being a true business partner.
• Assist with completion of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
• Partner closely with the EPM operations (factory and supply chain/distribution) team to analyze and forecast results, and manage costs, productivity, and working capital
• Analyze P&L’s and influence behavior to drive profitable growth, strong cash flow, and rigorous accountability to financial objectives and forecasts
• Analyze budget variances and work closely with Shared Service organization to understand and drive performance improvements to meet AOP targets
• Lead efforts to reduce E&O and minimize bad debt
• Ad hoc analyses as requested
Skillset for Excel – Vlookups, pivot tables, Macros, etc.
Experience with Hyperion is a Plus
Business context – some understanding of Financial Analysis to drive results is needed. While the role works quite a bit with excel and reports, we need someone who understands the information and can focus the message of the report, especially for non-finance partners receiving the information.
There is no accounting work involved in this role, only analysis. An understanding of accounting is a plus but not required.
The role is definitely a mid-level position between a Jr. and Sr. Analyst, so we need someone who will be satisfied digging for data and then providing an accurate analysis summary.
We would love to find a contingent candidate who is able to excel in the role and become a permanent hire, but that will be based on performance and business needs.
• 3+ years of progressive finance experience
• Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Must be passionate about getting to the root cause of issues – not simply reporting variances but driving to the “why’s”
• Organized, structured thinker with ability to handle multiple assignments, remain calm under pressure, work flexible hours and digest information from multiple, disparate parts
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Not afraid to challenge conventional thinking or analyses
• Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office suite and Hyperion (HFM) or strong aptitude for multi-dimensional financial reporting databases
• Career-driven and interested in advancement to further responsibilities
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field; MBA preferred
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.