- 182656 - Media Project Specialist 3
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Media Project Specialist 3 for an opening in Tukwila, WA.
We are seeking a highly motivated, proactive project manager with a proven ability to manage projects in the marketing, communications, or creative space.
The project manager will drive operational excellence for an enterprise wide, multifunctional creative team, partnering closely with the creative director, account manager, and creative talent. Additionally, the project manager must confidently adapt to a dynamic work environment, prioritizing dozens of projects at any given time while ensuring project deliverables are on schedule and within budget. Primary Responsibilities:
• Identify project requirements, time constraints and budgets to develop statements of work, project schedules, and estimates.
• Develop project plans for integrated campaigns with multiple deliverables including graphic design, multimedia, web, photo, video, exhibits, writing and editing.
• Track project schedules, estimates to actual costs, document and communicate changes to the project statement of work, schedule and estimate.
• Assist in resource management.
• Generate reports using the organization’s resource management system.
• Coordinate vendor support (i.e. print, production, installation, etc.) as needed.
• Advise on process improvements and lead lessons learned meetings.
• Serve as the team point of contact for questions regarding process, estimates, and statements of work.
• Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with peers, leadership, business partners and external partners.
• Multifunction, multisite project management experience.
• Risk management experience
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience working in an internal or external creative agency, marketing, advertising, or communications function.
• Expertise with the Microsoft Office, MS Project and SharePoint.
• This position requires strong project management, organization, and time management skills. This position also requires strong interpersonal communication skills.
• PMP Certification is strongly preferred.
• Experience with rapid forming and dissolving of project teams for projects 1-90 days in duration.
• Experience working with a distributed team of individual contributors and managers.
Accredited Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.