- 182717 - Systems Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- 15 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Palmdale, CA
Candidate responsibilities will span the program lifecycle, including setting up new program Configuration Management (CM) processes and tools, performing Data Management (DM) responsibilities, and supporting Engineering and Program Management personnel. The candidate will be required to work with legacy CM/DM data and software systems. The candidate will have to interpret program requirements and develop CM/DM processes to meet customer expectations.
The selected applicant will be a member of a high-performing multi-site team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills as the position will frequent internal interactions with project leads and other engineers in the group. To include briefing at customer meetings
Up to 25% travel required
- Engineering Documentation System experience
- Configuration Management experience
- Experience with Special Missions Program data
- Configuration Management training or certification
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience interacting with the customer.
- Excellent Organizational skills including tracking of configuration status
- Ability to generate, disseminate, and execute light weight processes and procedures
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Tools such as CAD Datanet, TeamCenter, or 3DS
Accredited Bachelors Degree in STEM or Equivalent.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.