- 182728 - Systems Engineer
- Fort Worth
- 15 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
We are looking for world-class talent for this position to join the 75+ year tradition of creating advanced aircraft. The candidate will join the Combat Air Modernization team as a Systems/Project Engineer assigned to support multiple classified programs. Responsible for cross functional team coordination within Combat Air Modernization on a variety of Program Operations assignments. This position will assist program managers in managing and executing complex programs that bring new capability to our 5th Gen platforms. Candidate must be able to concurrently handle multiple and widely varying assignments simultaneously in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Must have the ability to work independently as well as being a team player and willing to support other team members on a proactive basis in any capacity needed. Must engage professionally and effectively with the senior management. Must be able to successfully meet deadlines and execute to a strict timeline.
- Fighter aircraft subsystem development experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- F-35 Mission Systems and Sensor (including functionality and data on the interface), F-35 software, and fighter aircraft communications systems and datalinks
- Experience managing New Business Funds (NBF), Contracted Research and Development (CRAD), Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR), Special Studies, and Capital Acquisition projects.
- Project Management and Control Account Manager experience.
- Experience communicating across varied audiences, including written, spoken, and presentation preparation
- Experience working in a dynamic environment
- Information Assurance Certification
Accredited B.S. in a STEM Discipline
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.