- 182773 - Naval Technical Consultant
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Naval Technical Consultant for an opening in Arlington, TX.
Main purpose of this role is to assist in new business pursuits and in the implementation of simulation and training hardware systems for Navy surface and subsurface programs.
• Provide guidance and insight for proposal development and hardware system design
• Provide leadership and customer perspective for system test activities
• Assist in identifying suitable business opportunities
• Develop and maintain customer relationships
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that include peers, management, and customers
• Minimum 4 years of experience with nuclear submarine reactor control, propulsion and power generation systems, preferably as a member of the US Navy in a technical and/or management role
• Navy Nuclear Experience during which specific qualifications must have been obtained for a minimum of 24 months –
o Engineering Watch Supervisor or
o Propulsion Plant Watch Supervisor or
o Engineering Officer of the Watch or
o MM1N or
• BS in a related discipline
• Navy Nuclear Experience operating an Ohio-class submarine propulsion plant
• Exp. training US Navy personnel in the use of nuclear submarine reactor control, propulsion & power generation systems
• Exp. with the software programming
• Exp. developing proposals
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, Day Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.