- 182784 - Software Engineer
- Up to $33.76 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Eugene, OR.
• Perform all phases of software development including design, implementation, testing, integration, maintenance of software for the company’s cell analysis instruments
• Development and support of GUI, analysis, communications, and instrument control software and firmware
• Integration of algorithms & mathematical functions for identification and quantification of data collected by instruments
• Interact with biologists to translate scientific research needs into instrument user stories and requirements
• Proficient in developing with C, C++, C# in embedded and application environments
• Programming experience in both RTOS embedded systems and application development in Windows and Linux
• Complex software architecture design
• Knowledge of current software development best practices including requirements generation, design documentation, and unit testing
• Good experimentalist
• 5 years experience in product development or related field
• Experience in SQL, schema and database developement
• USB and Ethernet communication protocol experience
• Experience with Test Driven Development in an Agile environment
• Experience with Linux, QT, and web based application development
• Experience with MFC Graphical User Interfaces
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.