- 182832 - Obsolescence Manager
- Fort Worth
- 15 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Obsolescence Manager for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
This position is part of the Systems Engineering organization at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Candidate is needed to fulfill a role in obsolescence management of aircraft components, also known as Diminishing Manufacturing Sources & Material Shortages. Specifically, tasks will support the F-35 program and involve activities needed to mitigate the effects of obsolescence including last-time buys, lifetime buys, and Bill of Material (BOM) monitoring. Additional duties will include inventory management and coordination, review and dispositioning of Supplier Data Requirements Lists (SDRLs), generating and briefing Business Case Analyses (BCAs) for parts buys, and developing Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) to the Customer. Candidate will be expected to interface and integrate solutions across F-35 Engineering leadership, system/subsystem engineering teams, Supply Chain, Business Management, Program Management, and all associate parties involved in DMSMS for the F-35 program.
• Experience in DMSMS in the Aerospace Industry
• Experience in Product Data Management using Teamcenter, Siemens PLM Software portfolio.
• Experience in Electrical Engineering or Components Engineering with emphasis upon Mission Systems Integration.
• Experience working with Suppliers and/or Supply Chain engagement.
• Experience using Microsoft Office tools emphasizing Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience with written, verbal, and presentation communications skills, including briefing to members of upper management.
• Experience in Systems Engineering disciplines with understanding of the total lifecycle (architecture, requirements, design, analysis, integration, verification, production and sustainment) including the following key competencies: Supplier Interface, Proposal Analysis, Risk and Opportunity Assessment.
Accredited BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.