- 182861 - USFF IT Systems Administrator
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a USFF IT Systems Administrator for an opportunity in Norfolk, VA
- Configure and deploy new and/or additional clients on the locally managed networks.
- Application server administration and configuration including but not limited to: Single
Sign On, Identity Management, Public Key Infrastructure Management, Cryptographic
- On-site operational and functional support for application end users and support personnel, for but not limited to application deployment, active directory management, data recovery services, client hardware and software support.
- Analysis and guidance for application architectural enhancements including but not limited to: Information Assurance/security, high availability, scalability, capacity planning, network design, cable plant and IP management.
- Maintain the systems and applications security integrity including maintaining and updating the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages and maintaining compliance with current Information Assurance policies.
- Apply Defense in Depth methodologies to the hardening to all associated networks and systems.
Knowledge of and experience providing systems administration of Microsoft Windows
server and desktop operating systems, Microsoft Office SharePoint Services, Microsoft
Knowledge of the Defense Information Systems Agency published Security Technical Information Guidance (STIG) requirements and implementation/compliance process.
Knowledge of Computer Network Defense (CND) compliance requirements for all managed networks and systems.
Accredited BA/BS in related field and specific experience, or AA/AS in related field or Computer Network Administration and 2 years of related experience. In lieu of formal education, 6 years of related experience.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.