- 182882 - Marketing Data Operations Specialist
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Marketing Data Operations Specialist for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
· Build targeted segments/audiences with online and offline data; first, second and third party data
· Develop audiences reaching contacts through multiple channels - email, social, 3rd party sites, partnerships, programmatic buying, etc.
· Optimize audience reach efficiency during campaigns to ensure ROI.
· Define, maintain and govern a portfolio of audience definitions including first and third party data for both prospecting and nurturing of audiences through the DMP tool, IBM Unica Campaign and other relevant tools
· Develop best practices for audiences sizing, characteristics and ability to apply demographic and behavioral data insights to audience segments
· Understands business objectives and translates requirements into campaign targeting / selection rules designing highly effective marketing flowcharts
· Define segmentation based on message content, offer, testing needs and determine data sources required to meet campaign requirements
· Partner with data scientists to develop and interpret targeted customer and prospect profiles utilizing statistical methodologies as well as models and segmentation schemes to develop actionable recommendations
· Develops audiences using queries specific to identified needs and timelines (i.e. acquisition, onboarding, cross- sell, retention, instrument, vertical, customer engagement programs) in support of strategic marketing programs
· Networks with divisional marketing teams to coordinate/orchestrate programs and avoid over- targeting and conflicting messaging.
· Continuously reviews selection, exclusion, and suppression logic to ensure accurate identification of target groups and test/holdout groups as applicable.
· Frequently evaluate opportunities to enhance process flows
· Validate list selection logic, segmentation, offers and dynamic output relating it back to the businesses
· Remain updated with the changing of data / sources / flows / customer touch-points
· Advocate for processes automation
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.