- 183020 - Systems Engineer
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Orlando, FL.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
* Work in a cross-functional DevOps team to define the System and Subsystem requirements necessary for the design, implementation, and evolution of Lockheed Martin training products using a Model-based approach
* Support software implementation through requirement and model interpretation and maintenance
* Provide timely and accurate status to stakeholders including Product Owners and members of the Systems Engineering Integration Team (SEIT)
* Help maintain customer confidence by communicating effectively, performing with integrity, demonstrating technical competence
* Support product capability demonstrations
* 0-3 years of Systems Engineering experience in the training and simulation domain
* Strong understanding of Joint, Live, Virtual & Constructive (JLVC) training systems architecture, subsystem designs, requirements management approaches
* Experience with Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) methodologies and tools
* Experience with System and Subsystem requirement decomposition, derivation and allocation
* Experience integrating and verifying HW/SW Systems
* Willing to travel internationally, as required (20-30% travel support expected)
* Willing to work alternate shift, as required (some collaborative efforts will require 2nd shift support)
* Candidate must possess or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
Experience in the following areas:
* Distributed simulation to support collective training
* Simulation applications such as WARSIM, JSAF, EPIC, P3D, Titan Vanguard
Familiarity with the following:
* Real-time platform wargaming IEEE standards such as High-Level Architecture (HLA) and Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS)
* Military tactical data link networks such as LINK11 and/or LINK16
* Simulation interoperability architecture such as Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA)
* Simulated terrain and entity model generation tools and processes
* Virtual infrastructure and deployment
Accredited BS+0-3 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Full-Time, 9/80A-1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.