- 183128 - Lab Assistant
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Lab Assistant for an opening in Cincinnati, OH.
This position will support the research and development laboratory in a variety of support tasks and entry level laboratory tests. The technician works under the direction of the laboratory supervisors and scientists to ensure that all solutions, supplies, equipment and documentation are in proper order and updated routinely. Experience is not necessary, but as a laboratory assistant, the candidate must be able to perform precise measurements, and to follow procedures. This is a role for someone who is a task oriented self-motivated individual. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Preparation of solutions according to methods, protocols and or related SOPs
• Ordering/stocking of needed supplies (reagents/columns/filters) for the laboratory.
• Assisting with discards throughout the laboratory.
• Performing entry level laboratory tests such as but not limited to pH, Water Content, Hardness, Friability, Bulk Tap, Mesh/ Particle Size.
• Supporting Scientists with sample prep/ analysis of stability/ development samples.
• Adherence to good laboratory practices
• Maintenance of compliant laboratory documentation
• Maintenance of laboratory equipment
• Assistance with general laboratory housekeeping
• Inventory Management
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.