- 183255 - Executive Assistant
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- West Hollywood
- 1 MONTH
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Executive Assistant for an opportunity in West Hollywood, CA
• Reports to General Manager and Head of Marketing.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits.
Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres. We are seeking an Executive Assistant to manage the daily operations of the office, while proactively assisting the General Manager and Head of Marketing. Must be a highly motivated self-starter, able to execute in a fast paced environment. Position requires excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Must have acute attention to detail and ability to efficiently multi task.
Resumes to: email@example.com
The candidate will perform the following functions for the General Manager and Head of Marketing:
• Organize and schedule meeting and appointments, managing global timelines;
• Field and direct incoming calls and visitors to the offices;
• Update and distribute multi-departmental worldwide weekly marketing reports;
• Compile and disseminate marketing meeting agendas and post meeting action item notes;
• Responsible for marketing information distribution to partners and external creative service providers on a worldwide scale;
• Manage travel needs for Senior Management, liaising with external travel agent to book and schedule;
• Submit and manage expense reports as needed for Senior Management;
• Evaluate ticket buy needs and organize label / partner requests. Handle ticket buys and guest list submissions across the company
• Maintain the organization of storage and warehousing promo supplies. Manage gift lists and coordination of promotional mass mailings;
• Special projects as directed by General Manager and Head of Marketing.
• Some previous music industry experience preferred.
osition requires excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Must have acute attention to detail and ability to efficiently multi task.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.