- 183339 - Administrative Assistant
- Up to $17.50 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Administrative Assistant for an opening in Tulsa, OK.
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Must be results oriented, and able to make judgment calls related to visitor requests, security matters, and general front desk operations.
• 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office 2007, Adobe Reader, Adobe. Professional, and data entry in to multiple programs a must.
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Must possess analytical ability, have a positive attitude, be a self-starter and work well with others.
• Requires work experience with MS Office including Word, Excel and other databases. High level of Personal Computer experience.
• Requires a minimum of two (2) years of directly related experience.
• Excellent data entry skills
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
1st Shift, 8am-5pm
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.