- 183350 - Supply Chain Support Specialist
- Up to $17 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Supply Chain Support Specialist for an opening in Arlington, TX.
• Maintain ongoing master change management.
• Data entry of criminal supply chain related data
• Process requests for changes to the Corporate Vendor Master through the MDG (Master Data Governance) system.
• Review supplier documentation to ensure it is sufficient for the change requested and interface with the division to obtain additional documentation when needed.
• Gather and analyze data(as needed for accuracy)
• Update supplier size classifications and Ariba network enablement status in SAP S4 Hana system.
• Run reports in MDG and S4 as needed to support Vendor Master duties. (export existing reporting and review for data accuracy)
• Perform additional clerical tasks as needed.
Purchasing/Procurement background is needed
• A minimum of a high school diploma required; college degree preferred
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy
• Detailed oriented
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to multi task and consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products with advanced Excel skills
• Experience with supply chain management and documentation
• Knowledge and understanding of E-Commerce Procure to Pay (P2P).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.