- 183366 - Systems Analyst
- Midwest City
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Analyst for an opportunity in Midwest City, OK.
• Collect information to analyze and evaluate maintenance of B-1 aircraft, systems, subsystems, and parts reliability, maintainability, and supportability requirements and issues regarding critical safety items.
• Understand B-1 WUCs and work them when analyzing B-1 maintenance data.
• Prepare detailed charts/diagrams outlining maintenance and supply requirements and processes using Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio/Project, and Microsoft Excel.
• Support B-1 aircraft integrity programs and processes to determine and document the supportability analysis regarding supply and maintenance needs.
• Serve as an analyst/supportability liaison between customer team members and technical staff, user and maintenance representatives, and supply chain members to document needs, define requirements, and provide problem identification and resolution.
• Input and analyze data to assist in ensuring mechanical and avionics systems, subsystems and component integrity is maintained for the weapon systems operational service life.
• Utilize database systems and application documentation as directed.
• Recommend service life extension programs, scheduled maintenance, modifications, inspections, repairs, and/or technical order changes as necessary to keep the weapon system viable.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed.
• Support research, analysis, and provide dispositions regarding requests for engineering assistance forms.
• Provide support and research to resolve projected parts, maintenance and technical data issues.
• Investigate parts supportability regarding future diminishing parts issues.
• Perform other similar duties as assigned in support of the B-1 Weapon System.
Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio/Project, and Microsoft Excel.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.