- 183392 - Software Developer
- NJ-New Jersey
- Up to $35.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Developer for an opening in Swedesboro, NJ.
• Develop, test, and maintain healthcare data exchanges with various external partners in a structured format.
• Provide day to day production support of in-house applications in C# .Net and MS SQL perspective as well as third-party software applications.
• Write TSQL scripts and objects per business requirements as well as in the analysis of issues resulting from data conditions and defects in stored procedures, views and functions
• Create ETL SSIS packages to migrate data using available tasks and transformations in SSIS.
• Design and create user interactive reports in SSRS
• Responsible for scoping, requirements, development, testing, and deployment
• Document software support activities thoroughly, accurately, and in a timely manner
• Supports maintaining overall system compliance in regard to Validation, Change Control, and Disaster Recovery.
• Comply with company’s Global IT Policies & Procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Requires minimum 3+ years of experience in software development focused on interface management and data exchanges. MS Biztalk or Liaison ECS knowledge preferred.
• Proficient in C# and .Net Framework, with a good knowledge of their ecosystem
• Strong knowledge on MS SQL specifically on constructing queries, stored procedures, indexing, SSIS, SSRS.
• Must have a very good troubleshooting skills on software (C# and SQL) issues, quick learner, and able to assume and complete assignments independently
• Knowledge of the Software Development Life-Cycle.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to a broad audience
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience, Masters preferred.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.