- 183393 - Logistics Representative 3
- Andrews AFB
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Logistics Representative 3 for an opportunity in Andrews AFB, MD.
• Successful candidates will be members of a client on site team that will provide product support to the US Air Force (USAF) under a Support Contract. Logistic support includes management of parts covered by the Contract, inventory control, stock management, packaging and transportation, and import and export documentation control.
• The candidate will need to develop an understanding of customer's culture and business strategies as well as create, maintain and advance customer relationships.
• The candidate will require a high level of proficiency in computer-based inventory control and supply accounting systems.
• Perform analysis of information from multiple sources to determine accuracy relative to delivery schedules, inventories levels, requirements, etc.
• Maintain and update parts data using client information systems that distribute materials management information to required recipients.
• Candidate must also be able to qualify / operate a forklift, (training will be provided).
• Monitor client and Customer operational obligations in accordance with the Contract SOW.
• Aggregate and review, required company reports, that would be used as performance reports provided to the USAF.
• Track and monitor aircraft repairable parts returned by the customer/ by Suppliers.
• In coordination with the USAF, identify and resolve any contractual customers' inventory discrepancies.
• Follow up with freight forwarder on documentation. Examples, commercial invoice, Shipper’s Letter of Instructions, specific letters, etc.
• Follow up with freight forwarder until the arrival of parts to the warehouse as well as dispatch of parts from the warehouse to freight forwarder.
• Prepare special documents to get approval for shipping any hazardous materials that needs prior approvals.
• Work will include flexible shifts and will also require to respond during after-hours, weekends, and holidays.
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/VARIABLE SHIFT
WORK HOURS: This opening is for either a 1.) M-FR 3PM - 11PM shift or 2.) FR 3PM-11PM, SAT - SUN 11AM - 11PM, M 3PM - 11PM shift. Before going on one of these shift permanently, the Candidate MUST report onto Day Shift for 3 months to obtain training. The Day Shift will be M-FR 7AM - 3PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.