- 183419 - Electrical Engineer
- CA-Northern California
- 15 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Engineer for an opportunity in Palmdale, CA
The successful candidate will be responsible for all phases of customer support as the local subject matter expert representing Lockheed Martin's F-35 data processing tools and systems. Candidate responsibilities will span all customer support activities as a funnel for new requirements and issue tracking to the development team, provider of training sessions (both formal and informal) to the customer, creator of recommendation reports to the customer, subject matter expert representing Lockheed Martin's Common Data Processing tool and conduit for technical data transfers.
Must be able to work independently on complex systems supporting customers
• Be able to maintain Security+ certification and CEUs
• Have proper security clearance and appropriate PID access capability.
• Manage and maintain Windows servers and at least familiar with Linux and Sun Solaris servers.
• Perform operating system maintenance and updates for Windows.
• Maintain 3rd party software maintenance and updates on Windows.
• Install, manage, and update Lockheed Martin's CDP software.
• Manage system and data backup and recovery on Windows.
• Provide procedural continuity to Flight Data Analyst and supporting contractors.
• Supporting network configurations, security requirements, user profile management and system administration is to be expected
The successful candidate will work with a high-performing multi-site, multi-program team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must have demonstrated effective communication skills as the position will require frequent inter-organizational and outside customer interactions. The ability to travel on occasion for team interaction and integration and test activities is required.
• Experience with Sustaining Systems / Software / Database Support.
• Experience with Lockheed Martin's Common Data Processing tool set
• Solaris/Unix experience is a plus
Accredited BS+9-15 YRS or MS+7-13 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x246 or (800) 927-9318 x246
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.