- 183661 - End User Computing Specialist
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- San Diego
- Up to $27.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an End User Computing Specialist for an opening in San Diego, CA.
Provide end-user computing support to the general user community. The individual in this position has the responsibility to carry out assigned tasks including new user equipment setup, addressing to all assigned IT support tickets, imaging computers.
• Hardware break/fix (including PCs, laptops, workstations, printers and other peripheral devices
• PC imaging
• Installation/removal of hardware (disk drives, adapter cards, printers, memory, etc.)
• Installation/removal of software (e.g. MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
• New PC/laptop/workstation setup (disk imaging) and installation
• PC/laptop/workstation removal and disk-image backup
• Basic application support
• Responsible for maintaining reasonable and acceptable attendance
• Responsible for performing job duties in a manner consistent with Client Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
• Responsible for working a manner consistent with established safety rules and regulations and the use and maintenance of required personal protective equipment
• Performs job duties in accordance with approved procedures established in support of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
• A minimum of two years broad-range of experience in supporting PC hardware, peripherals such as printers and scanners, and common software applications.
• Knowledge of basic networking concepts and technologies (e.g. DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Microsoft networking concepts, etc.) is desired.
• Works in a normal office environment, but must have physical ability to crawl under desks to install equipment, lift and carry up to 50lbs
Accredited Associate’s Degree required but Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.