- 183760 - Pricing Agreement Representative
- NY-New York
- Grand Island
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- 11 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Pricing Agreement Representative for an opening in Grand Island, NY.
• Partners with Sales and Marketing
• Maintains all customer pricing agreements, requests for information, spreadsheet and report creation.
• Trouble shoots price discrepancies and problem resolution.
• Maintains list and transfers pricing.
• Maintains databases and trains materials.
• Communicates issues and opportunities at various levels within the organization.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in an administrative environment.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience working with multiple computer applications. Experience with Siebel and E1 preferred
• A minimum of 1 year of experience using Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment where priorities and workload change;
• Ability to work successfully in both a team setting as well as be a strong individual contributor
• Strong analytical, computer, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment and have demonstrated strong organizational and problem solving skills.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
1st Shift, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.