- 183789 - Forms Management Specialist
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Forms Management Specialists located in Mesa, AZ
The Forms Management team helps employees across client create, access, understand, harness, manage, and disseminate information. They optimize the latest developments in information management strategies to support client innovation and competitiveness, delivering high quality, cost effective solutions on a global scale. The Forms Management Specialist will provide forms analysis, design and development, documentation, testing, and technical support using Adobe products and possibly ServiceNow tool in the near future.
• Designs and maintains dynamic electronic forms utilizing advanced scripting techniques and workflow processes
•Develops or customizes workflow applications to streamline business partner processes
• Consults with process owners or process teams to analyze requirements and makes recommendations that utilize capabilities of development software and reduce manual processing
• Utilizes configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application
• Integrates workflow processes with various data sources
• Shares knowledge with peers and recommends changes to common tools
• Develops Information Management Designer training materials
• Delivers end-user training and Forms website content, as required
• Provides mentoring and guidance to junior peers
• Supports the integration with associated Information Management lifecycle functions, business process architecture and Enterprise information system architecture
•Develops and configures business process automations per low level design and technical design documentation to meet defined requirements. Comply with and help to enforce design and coding standards, policies, and procedures. Ensure quality of coded components by performing thorough testing.
Accredited Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.