- 183873 - Systems Engineering Technician 3
- Oklahoma City
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Systems Engineering Technician 3's for opening in Oklahoma City, OK.
As a member of this team, you will execute and perform systems engineering functions for modifications and upgrades for Bomber programs, Executive Transport Services & Support (ETS&S), and Airborne Surveillance Command and Control (ASC2). Your primary duties will include (but are not limited to):
Supports systems/specialty engineers in defining requirements, developing trade studies, performing analyses, and controlling associated data and information. Gathers, tracks and analyzes reliability, maintainability and health monitoring data. Participates in failure reporting. Assesses and verifies maintainability design. Coordinates the development of certification and aviation regulatory proposals and plans and verifies compliance to requirements. Develops and supports implementation of certification processes, tools and procedures. Trains others. Works under general direction.
Resolves cross-functional technical issues. Support internal / external design reviews, technical interchange meetings (TIMs), preliminary / critical design reviews (PDR / CDR) with U.S. and Foreign Air Force Customers
- Requirements development & decomposition/functional allocation, systems architecture, test & analysis, system integration, requirement verification/certification, cybersecurity. DOORs and Rhapsody knowledge/experience is a plus
- Specification development, Interface Control Documents (ICDs), supplier specification/integration
- Experience with System Architectures, System Integration and Avionics background on Commercial and Military Platforms
- Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills. Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments. Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events.
Accredited AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/1ST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: Candidates must be able to work a 9/80 schedule.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.