- 183882 - Recruiter Specialist 1
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiter Specialist 1 for an opportunity in Hazelwood, MO
• Work within our Applicant Tracking System to create and publish requisitions, screen candidates, and assist in providing a smooth on-boarding experience.
• Represent the job requisition, related skills, hiring organization/program and compensation package to effectively pre-screen candidates, identify qualified pool and coordinate/engage with candidates on various topics, as needed.
• Proactively source candidates using a variety of sourcing tools including resume databases, LinkedIn and professional networks.
• Maintain pipeline of pre-screened hard to find skilled candidates to retain interest for future openings.
• Own the candidate experience and provide engagement throughout the hiring process and beyond.
• Propose offer packages, obtain internal approval, extend to candidates and negotiate where applicable
• Align all job requisitions as opportunities to enhance our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Experience in a Service Oriented Environment
• Using Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools (i.e. Avature, Sourcepoint, etc.)
• Working with Applicant Tracking Systems: Workday or Taleo.
• Sourcing talent using a variety of tools including LinkedIn and professional networks
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Start Time: 7:00 AM
End Time: 3:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.