- 183931 - Laser Assembly Technician
- SC-South Carolina
- Hilton Head
- $13.5 to $15.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Laser Assembly Technician for an opening in Hilton Head, SC.
The Laser Assembly Technician will be responsible for optical/laser assembly in a clean room. In addition, perform rework on assemblies and/or systems in response to failures and nonconformance.
• Assemble laser transmitters to meet performance specifications.
• Verify Electrical specification with oscilloscope and multimeters.
• Troubleshoot and perform problem isolation on Laser transmitters and sub-assembly components.
• Collect and evaluate test and build data to ensure process control and product quality based on specific procedures and processes.
• Ability to complete task within specified timeline.
• Ability to use a variety of testing and measuring and optical instruments (oscilloscope, multimeter, photo detector, microscope, etc.)
• High degree of professionalism, character and integrity.
• Detail and quality oriented.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Highly motivated with commitment to production timelines.
• Able to work with small components.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.