- 183967 - Structural Analysis Engineer 3
- Oklahoma City
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a 5 Structural Analysis Engineer 3's for openings in Oklahoma City, OK.
Seeking Stress Analysts (Level 3) to join the
Structures Engineering team. As a member of this team, you will execute structural modifications and upgrades for Bomber programs, Executive Transport Services & Support (ETS&S), and Airborne Surveillance Command and Control (ASC2). Primary Responsibilities:
- Structural analysis tasks include, but are not limited to: static strength, damage tolerance and durability
- Develops, integrates and documents structural requirements to establish the system design
- Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the product’s environment
- Guides product design and verifies structural integrity by using analytical methods, finite element models / simulations
and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and
- Develops test plans and configurations, supports text execution and analyzes / reports test results to validate and verify
systems and components to meet requirements and specifications
- Defines and documents certification and test results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that
requirements are satisfied
- Supports in-service products by investigating failures and analyzing improvements
- Support internal / external design reviews, technical interchange meetings (TIMs), preliminary / critical design reviews
(PDR / CDR) with U.S. and Foreign Air Force Customers
- Lead a team of stress analysts and provide coaching across all levels
- Pursue process maturity to reduce costs
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Candidates must be able to work 9/80 schedule.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.