- 184023 - Customer Service Associate II
- South Chicago
- $14 to $17.00 DOE
- 6 months
- ***Just looking for someone with customer service experience. They are willing to look at varying levels of experience but must have some true call center work in their history.***
Chipton Ross is seeking a Customer Service Associate II in South Chicago, IL.
The Customer Service Representative for our client's brand of products will be responsible for direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries within the medical product environments.
- Responsible for interfacing with customers, company sales and/or service representatives
- Rely on experience and judgment to handle a wide variety of pre-sales and post-sales service functions
- Provide front line technical support on products via phone to patients, physicians and other client staff
- Properly identify order types for correct billing and consult on any issues with internal and remote billing teams
- Quickly and accurately identify and assess individual physician and customer needs and take appropriate action to satisfy those needs
- Utilizes multiple systems and problem solving skills to attempt to resolve the issue on the call
- Establish rapport over the phone quickly, and remain positive and upbeat
- Work closely with Contract Administrator to fulfill contract request
- Use client systems to process new accounts, track, route and retrieve information
- Provide customer support with special requests and assist various departments, as needed
- Responsible for all shipping-related activities and verification for rental agreements and returned items
- Responsible for after-hours phone/laptop support that will include occasional weekends
- Other duties or projects as assigned
Work Hours: M-F 8am to 1-2pm. 25-30 hours a week. Possibly more over time.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.