- 184094 - Digital Signal Processing Engineer
- Up to $80.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Digital Signal Processing Engineer for an opening in Greenville, TX.
This position is for a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Engineer working on an Agile Development Engineering team. This position requires the ability to perform complex, intricate signal analysis and coding. This engineer will provide expertise to and coordinate with a team of cross-functional engineers to provide DSP solutions to a large customer base, which requires both traditional, and Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) support. Candidate must be a self-motivated team player with excellent technical and communication skills.
• Define, create, and develop signal algorithms and properly program those algorithms in a variety of software products.
• Analyze and provide input on relevant hardware requirements for core signal work.
• Prepare presentations and briefings for customers and community working groups.
• Participate and coordinate on a skilled engineering team that contributes strongly to an advanced line of systems.
• Travel some in CONUS and OCONUS.
• Must have a strong mathematical background with a firm understanding of advanced modulation techniques, digital communications and bit-stream analysis.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to create and maintain strong working relationships with your team, with cross-functional or management teams, and with onsite and offsite customers.
• Requires experience with technical writing to prepare reports and documentation.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of the Linux Operating System.
• Requires excellent C/C++ programming skills, including experience with modern debuggers and version control system support.
• Must be able to work and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• Required to travel CONUS and OCONUS as necessary.
• Knowledge and understanding of RF and receiver concepts.
• Digital Communication Systems experience.
• RF/Modulation hardware/software background.
• Experience with intelligence community signal analysis tools.
• Security +
• Experience with Agile methodologies and experience with a variety of software development environments and tools.
Accredited Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering and ten (10) years of relevant DSP software development experience. An equivalent combination of education and relevant current related DSP experience may be considered.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.