- 184294 - Business Intelligence Analyst 4
- St. Louis City
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2Business Intelligence Analyst 4's for openings in St. Louis City, MO.
Leads in designing complex Business Intelligence information models, dashboards, metrics and reports utilizing standard technologies and methodologies that meet business objectives. Assesses current technology for best fit. Combines programming, SQL skills, best practices and business expertise to deliver efficient and scalable Business Intelligence solutions to improve business productivity and business outcomes. Minimum of 5 years of Enterprise Corporate programming experience with the following:
• C#.NET, Visual Studio .NET, .NET Framework,
• Web Services
• SQL Server
• ADO.NET and Entity Relational Modeling including SQL Server database design and implementation experience, Transact SQL (T-SQL), Views, Object-Relational Mapping tools, and Stored Procedures.
• Proficiency in: N-tier and Enterprise Distributed Systems architecture, version control system (Git)
• The desire to learn new technologies and strive to constantly improve personal skills
• Excellent project management, time management, organizational and planning skills.
• The ability to express complex technical concepts, both verbally and in writing, in an effective and understandable manner regardless of audience expertise level.
• The ability to work in a team environment and interact effectively with team members from non-technical disciplines.
• The ability, skill and deportment to work independently in a professional, mature manner.
· Add value to the business through Information Technology.
· Develop, install, test, maintain, troubleshoot and document application software, utility programs, specialty software and databases.
· Develop software with a high level of quality assurance.
· Perform debugging, data analysis and system analysis as required.
· Help to analyze and maintain corporate data integrity, reliability, and security.
· Participate in systems analysis and general systems design projects and efforts as needed.
· Provide prioritized project plans, reports of work performed and statistical information for areas of responsibility when requested.
· Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Troubleshooting of software and hardware related issues.
· Software performance tuning and debugging
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience, 13 years' related work experience, etc.).
TRAVEL: YES (10-20%)
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.