- 184348 - Support Planning & Management Specialist 2
- Oklahoma City
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Integrated Support Planning & Management Specialist 2 for an opening in Oklahoma City, OK.
Provides data development for integrated support subsystems. Assists in the development of support program plans and schedules, validates standard deliverables and supports trade studies for platform subsystems. Researches, documents and provides technical information and supports the establishment of processes to develop and maintain support products, engineering data and integrated support infrastructure.
This position will primarily be a Logistics Integrator to BDS Program Managers for their respective program(s).
The ideal candidate for this position will have knowledge and experience with logistics lifecycle sustainment and modernization disciplines. Candidate must be able to express client behaviors in daily activities. Position Responsibilities:
• Tracks significant elements of the integrated support program activities for established or follow-on programs to include support system analysis, spares, provisioning, technical data, maintenance/modifications, support equipment and facilities
• Updates and monitors performance metrics and assists with corrective action
• Performs integrated support activities for established or follow-on programs
• Assists in development of proposals, task rationales and basis of estimates for multiple platforms and systems
• Assists with customer fact finding and validates technical background in support of contract negotiations
• Coordinates plans and schedules development. Assists establishing supportability design requirements
• Assists in evaluation of product design supportability and total cost of ownership
• Responds to customer inquiries and documents issues. Coordinates responses and verifies resolution. Assists in the development of the customer contact plan
• Integrates support plan requirements development and allocation into the support plan. Reviews requirements documents. Reviews and documents processes
• Initiates coordination between organizations and assists in the development and implementation of support products.
• Responds to customer inquiries and documents issues
• Experience with cross-functional teams
• Experience working with external customers
• Ability to communicate and brief management and customer program focals
• Knowledge of operations, environments, and maintenance support concepts.
• 1 year or more of experience working with AEWC, US AWACs (ASC2) or similar aircraft platforms
• Experience updating and tracking metrics for on-time deliveries and first time quality
• Technical proficiency/experience with ASC2 or similar aircraft systems and subsystems
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.