- 184371 - AP Specialist
- King of Prussia
- 3 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist in King of Prussia, PA.
The Accounts Payable Specialist reports to the Account Payable Supervisor and is responsible for the posting of invoices utilizing the 3 way match process (Invoice, Purchase Order, Good Receipt) with a general minimum goal of 60 invoice postings per day. This role can manage varying volume (queues) and prioritize invoices and vendors while dealing with payment deadlines. This job is also responsible for all invoices/credits for designated Arkema sites and also cross-training with other co-workers for back up coverage on other invoice queues for different sites.
- 80% Manage and post accounts payable vendor transactions (i.e. invoices, credit memos, special payment requests, etc.)
- 15% Customer contact - Answer vendor and internal emails/telephone calls as required
- 5% Review vendor statements and other duties as assigned.
- High volume Accounts Payable experience. Able to process 1,200 - 1,500 invoices per month.
- Hands on experience in SAP or a comparable ERP system; experience using Readsoft a plus.
- MS Outlook experience a plus
- Strong PC skills in MS Excel and Word.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and detail oriented with an emphasis on accuracy
- Highly motivated individual
- Quick learner able to adapt to process changed
- Team played
- Problem solver, able to think outside the norm
High School Diploma with minimum 3-5 years relevant experience OR Associates Degree with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
First shift, full time.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.