- 185007 - Configuration Management Analyst 2
- Hood River
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Configuration Management Analyst 2 for an opening in Hood River, OR.
- Verifying product documentation completeness.
- Compiles and coordinates release packages.
- Coordinates document and parts identification number requests and assigns numbers.
- Reviews change requests for accuracy.
Establishes change orders and prepares change authorization. Coordinates modification records for management control and monitors all change requests.
- Compile status accounting reports and participates in configuration review boards.
- Verifies work product release authorizations.
- Reviews product definitions for standards compliance, documents findings and coordinates corrective action.
- Monitors change and release implementation and escalates identified risks.
- Monitors implementation of configuration management plans. Coordinates configuration standards based on plan requirements.
- Knowledge of drawing/data systems (e.g., "used on" drawings, part relationships, product data management) and configuration management principles and processes (e.g., part number control, revision level, naming conventions, product identification numbering systems).
- Knowledge of supportability issues related to parts obsolescence, parts substitution, production termination, and depletion or loss in sources of manufacture or procurement to provide long-term supportability.
- Understanding of the technical considerations applicable to the integration of the products hardware, software and human elements, and the knowledge and application of the Configuration and Data Management Processes and tools throughout the total product life-cycle. This includes: configuration and data management planning; configuration and document identification; change management applicable to both configurations and documentation/data; configuration status accounting; data status tracking and recording; conduct and support of design reviews and audits, and data/information retention including retrieval of active data and the long term archival storage of data required for historical or legal purposes.
- Knowledge of specification format requirements, guidelines, and change control processes. Understanding of relationship between specifications/standards and air vehicle/product certification systems.
- Knowledge of standardization requirements (e.g., ISO-9000, AS-9001) and process development procedures to generate high-quality technical data deliverables.
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, IF statements) experience in support of CM metrics.
3-5 years related experience with a Accredited
Bachelor's degree or 1-3 years related experience with a Accredited Master's degree.
FULL TIME/9/80 WORK WEEK
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.