- 185083 - EDI Mapping Analyst / Developer
- NC-North Carolina
- Up to $48.90 DOE
- 6 months, CTH
Chipton-Ross is seeking an EDI Mapping Analyst / Developer for an opportunity in Raleigh, NC.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an EDI Mapping Analyst / Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Raleigh, NC. This is an on-site position with no telecommute possibilities. This position is part of the Northrop Grumman's ETS Contract with the United States Postal Service, bringing top of the line professional technologists to their teams.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Perform requirement analysis, design of the EDI maps, and the coordination and execution of SIT and CAT testing.
• Interact with external consultants or business partner representatives to complete EDI projects.
• Responsible for ongoing analysis, development and implementation of EDI Maps using EDIFact and ANSI X12 standards on UNIX/LINUX platforms.
• Must be able to analyze business requirements for EDI and create workable specifications.
• Troubleshoot, monitor, investigate, and resolve EDI production systems / operations / issues and take appropriate actions to resolve system failures.
• Develop, map, test and implement EDI documents using knowledge of standards and business systems
• Proven record of good judgment in solving problems and handling challenges.
• Bachelors Degree, and 7 years of relevant experience (additional 4 years experience in lieu of degree - Total of 11 years relevant experience with high school degree).
• 4+ years of mapping EDI transactions sets.
• Proven experience with at least one (or more) EDI translator on UNIX / LINUX platforms
• Recent experience in an EDI Data mapper position within last 3 years (non supervisory role).
• Experience with EDIFACT and ANSI X12 standards.
• Experience with at least one EDI translator packages such as Messageway, and Seeburger.
• Ability to read and troubleshoot EDI transactions from within flat files.
• Ability to communicate and administrate correspondence in a group and with trading partners.
• Working knowledge of Java programming language.
• 9+ years of mapping EDI transactions sets.
• Experience with Seebuger translator and Java a plus.
• Prior experience with USPS EDI applications and processes.
• Local to the Raleigh, NC area as this position does not have relocation assistance.
Bachelor's degree is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.