- 185097 - Software Test Technician 3
- Hood River
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Test Technician 3 for an opening in Hood River, OR
- Performs component, application and system level testing in both simulated and hardware environments to verify software specifications.
- Undertakes exploratory testing. Performs testing during iterative software development, regression testing and flight safety testing.
- Responds to elevated questions and assists Software Engineering in the majority of test activities.
- Creates defects to record variances to specifications. - Creates defect reports, monitors quality statistics and creates associated reports.
- Assists in the creation of software test reports.
- Develops testing guidelines and mentors other software test staff.
- Assists Software Quality Engineers in the development of test cases, test plans and content of test sessions. - Consulted regarding appropriate coverage, depth and completeness of testing efforts.
Must have 3+ years experience in Software Testing.
Current or former Client UAS pilot/operator experience.
High School Diploma/GED required.
FULL TIME/9/80 WORK WEEK
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.