- 185235 - Accounting Specialist
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Sabre Springs
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accounting Specialist for an opening in Sabre Springs, CA.
This position, under specific supervision, is responsible for research and analysis related to goods receipts and invoice receipts.
Analyze matched goods/invoice postings for accuracy
Unclear incorrectly matched postings
Analyze unmatched postings to find appropriate match
• Some knowledge of computer operations and applications is desirable. Intermediate to high proficiency with Excel is required.
• Must be detail oriented; possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly; organize, schedule, and coordinate work phases; and, determine the appropriate approach at the task level or, with assistance, at the project level to provide solutions to a range of problems.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team and capable of effectively interacting with professional staff.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED and four or more years of progressive experience in an accounting department or a related field. May substitute additional experience in lieu of education.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.