- 185394 - Treasury Operations Analyst
- $31.7 to $33.20 DOE
- 4 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Treasury Operations Analyst in Batesville, IN.
Client is seeking an experienced treasury operations analyst with domestic/international cash management experience. Primary responsibilities will include management of the daily cash process, initiate and/or approve/release payments and funding, treasury reporting and compliance.
o Daily Management of Domestic Cash including processing/approving/releasing wire transfers, ACH payments and lockbox concentration transactions. Also, approving /releasing payments from various banking systems for global business partners
o Maintain Treasury Workstation (Treasura) and Electronic Banking Portals and preparation of Accounting Journal Entries within Treasury Workstation to be uploaded in JDE and SAP
o Manage company liquidity, maintain/update multiple internal reports and prepare applicable borrowing/debt renewals requests
o Other Ad Hoc treasury operations activities as needed
The ideal candidate will have a breadth of corporate treasury experience including cash management and treasury operations activity.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of banking products and services required including JPM Access, Bank of America CashPro, Citibank CitiDirect, PNC Pinacle, 5th 3rd, etc.
- Experienced and comfortable with Treasury Management Systems preferable with ION Treasura and/or other relevant software.
- Experienced and skilled with Excel and comfortable leveraging technology daily.
- Effectively responds to change and is comfortable with ambiguity; manages conflicting priorities and time sensitive matters.
- Effective communicator with Treasury peers and business partners, results oriented and with a strong work ethic.
Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
Comfortable with working remotely/virtually with limited supervision. Business hours in EST time zone and start time 8:00am EST
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.